On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit for: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Limassol
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the budgeting processes.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Organisation of the record keeping required by the legislation and regulation including safeguarding customer; funds and third party assets.
- Responsibility for payroll, taxes and payments to the Company creditors.
- Preparation of the financial statements in accordance with IFRS (standalone and consolidated) including cooperation with the external auditors and other consultants.
- Liaising with the Company’s Bankers.
- Perform all other tasks, duties and responsibilities as set out in the Company’s internal policies, cooperate with other departments.
- 5 years of experience in accounting and finance.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified.
- Knowledge of IFRS, taxation and CySEC rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated understanding of broker-dealer operations.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- Team-player and self-motivated.
3000 euro Gross
Job position is closed.