On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Software Trainer/Customer Care Officer to join our development team in Limassol.
“We are looking for a young individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for problem solving. Our new position will take responsibility of making our customers’ lives happier through the usage of our software solutions and creating strong bonds which will lead to long term relationships.”
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Participation in providing training to customers as required for our software solutions.
- Providing help and advice to customers for using the software.
- Make suggestions and improvements to the current CRM framework of the company.
- Ensure that clients are set up correctly and understand what is required of them in the system.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Identify user needs and new feature request and be able to fully explain them to the development team.
- Identify potential opportunities and directly form strategies along with the management team in order to fully take advantage of them.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Help provide guide for new features as soon as they become available.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Demonstrate a high degree of skill in communication and positive interaction with all clients
- Computer/Business or any other relevant degree. Master’s degrees are considered a mild plus.
- Professionally Fluent Greek & English Speaker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to exercise patience as a trainer with trainees.
- Ability to instruct individuals and/or groups for several hours.
- Ability to learn basic computer troubleshooting in order to teach software
- Knowledge of computer skills or Extensive knowledge of new technologies and current developments in the ICT industry.
- Be a good team player with discipline and the ability to take initiative.
The Company offers
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A corporate vehicle, with all the expenses paid, in order to be able to provide top of the line support and training.
- A corporate phone number to facilitate communication with customers.
Job position is closed.