Our client, a FOREX Company based in Limassol is currently recruit an accomplished and motivated individual INSTITUTIONAL SALES
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultant’s in assigned institutional market channels.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with pension consultants.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active,enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with company’s team members to further develop sales opportunities.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 5-7+years of professional working experience.
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to close business.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles.
- Strong presentation skills.
The salary based on previous experience, qualifications and skills. Apply for this vacancy at: firstname.lastname@example.org