On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit for: MEDIA BUYER OFFICERS
- Media Buyer: The primary role of the Media Buyer Officer is to conduct extensive research and identify the right target demographic for specific campaigns in full cooperation with marketing & advertising Officers;
- A Media Buyer negotiates the best price, quality and placement of advertisements (including banners, emails, pops, video from publishers);
- Keeping up to date with the fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry;
- Must deliver rock-solid, high-quality media campaigns;
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with online publishers;
- University or any postgraduate degree in any of the following: Business Studies, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing or Management will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of one of the following languages for Media Buyers: Arabic or English;
- High Detail Orientation;
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a must;
- Strong Computer skills (Word/Excel);
- Previous experience in a similar role (media planning/buying) may be preferred;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure;
- Creativity and Team working abilities;
- Presentation and verbal communication skills;
- Commercial Awareness;
- Effective analytical and organizational abilities.
Salary: A very attractive remuneration package will be offered according to experience and qualifications including medical care.
Send us your CV at the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Job position is closed.