On behalf of our client, we are looking for PHP Laravel Developer in Limassol a young individual, with deep knowledge and understanding of web technologies and a passion to build great applications. Candidates will pass through a multi-step recruiting procedure and the successful candidate will enjoy a challenging career, an enjoyable work-environment and a rewarding payment system.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be able to meet deadlines and deliver the work required under time-pressure.
- Participate in the everyday stand-up meetings of the development team and actively describe his/her current work.
- Being able to fully explain the work carried out and justify his/her decisions to the management team
- Relevant University degree.
- Professionally Fluent Greek & English Speaker.
- Be a good team player with discipline and the ability to take initiative.
- Great Knowledge of PHP Programming Language.
- Excellent Knowledge of the Laravel framework.
- Understanding the structure of complex relational databases
- Prior experience with several testing methodologies is considered a plus.
Working Hours Weekly.
Salary based on the experience.
Job position is closed.