The candidate will communicate with the Company’s external consultant’s in order to adequately implement and perform their information functions.
- Assist with the creation and review of the Capital Adequacy and Large Exposure; Reports that need to be submitted on a periodical basis to Cysec
- Assist with the drafting and review of ICAAP Report and Manual
- Assist with the drafting and review of the Company’s Risk Management Disclosures
- Review the policies and procedures of the Risk Management Department and ensure that they have been drafted in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Assist with the drafting and review of any risk management process required to be implemented by the CIF under the provisions of Law 144(I)/2007, Capital Requirements Regulation 575/2013, and relevant Directives issued pursuant to this regulation
- Undertake any other functions related to regulatory compliance with respect to the Company’s Risk Management function and the aforementioned laws.
- Previous experience as a Risk Management Officer from 3 – 5 years
- Knowledge of English Language
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Excel, & outlook
- Risk Management Degree or Bachelor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure
The company offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits (medical care & catering service – Breakfast/Lunch)
To apply online, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com