On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit for: UI/UX Developers
- Execute UI/UX design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborate on user experience planning with the project and technology teams to develop product vision
- Prepare low/high fidelity prototypes/designs/mock-ups of applications and features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes and interactive prototypes), for internal review and brain storming
- Reinforce consistent design patterns across platforms
- Conduct consistent usability testing to validate designs
- Create production ready UI/UX interfaces
- Research the latest UI/UX and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, etc., and provide recommendations
- Solid portfolio demonstrating strong UI/UX work is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web application developer
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies and the design process
- Experience developing and implementing infographics and other data visualizations a must
- Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform a plus
- Design Tools: Mastery in Adobe CS, Creative Cloud suites, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure
- Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on your portofolio.