On behalf of our client, we are looking for Web Developer/Security Consultant in Limassol a young individual, with deep knowledge and understanding of web technologies and a passion to build great applications. Candidates will pass through a multi-step recruiting procedure and the successful candidate will enjoy a challenging career, an enjoyable work-environment and a rewarding payment system.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Be able to meet deadlines and deliver the work required under time-pressure.
- Actively participate in Database Analysis and make recommendations about the Database structure.
- Extend the company’s current Security Policy
- Monitor the online infrastructure of our applications and take necessary actions.
- Take initiative in developing a user friendly interface and a great user experience.
- Participate in the everyday stand-up meetings of the development team and actively describe his/her current work.
- Being able to fully explain the work carried out and justify his/her decisions to the management team.
- Minimum of 2 year proven working experience (Freelance or Corporate)
- Relevant University degree. Master’s/PhD degrees are considered a mild plus.
- Professionally Fluent Greek & English Speaker.
- Be a good team player with discipline and the ability to take initiative.
- Great Knowledge of PHP Programming Language. Knowledge of PHP frameworks is considered a major plus. Knowledge of the Laravel framework is considered a major plus.
- Great Knowledge of CSS/JS
- Great Knowledge of HTML5 frameworks (Bootstrap or other).
- Knowledge of JQuery.
- Understanding the structure of complex relational databases
- Prior experience with Version Control Systems is considered a major plus
- Prior experience with Issue Tracking Systems is considered a plus
- Prior experience with native Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) are considered a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary according to years of prior experience and knowledge
- End of year bonuses based on performance
- Get to work on a fast growing company which is not Forex J
- No dress-code
- Open vacation policy
- Short Fridays with in-house paid lunch
- 500 euros signing bonus to spend on your workstation
- Fully equipped kitchen with everyday refreshments, fruit and cereal